Inspiring Change: Wild Wonderful World
Inspiring Change: Re-Branding Wild Wonderful World
Our journey to date has been one of discovery. It started back in 2017 with our conservation expedition, setting out to discover what is being done to conserve wildlife across the African continent. The next step was discovering ways to help and empower those projects in a meaningful way, figuring out how we could use our skills to make a difference. In the last few months, we have turned that journey of discovery inwards - a brand review if you will - working to really define who we are, what we do and how to better inspire and offer ways for our guests and community to fall in love with Africa and support conservation.
With the help and creative genius from Moka Brand Studio, we are very excited to launch our new look and feel of Wild Wonderful World! Bringing you a fresher, more accessible, and inspiring website, our branding is brighter, yet earthy. Our mission and vision are clearly defined and we are more inspired than ever to share our love and passion for Africa with you and empower wildlife projects with the funding and resources they need to keep our wild spaces thriving.
So, what’s changed?
We’ve focused our Vision and Mission
Our vision is a global community that celebrates stories of success as we watch our wilderness areas and species within them, thrive. Our mission is to make the connection, conversation, investment and actionable contribution to nature accessible to every individual and business interested in making an impact of any kind. To use our platform to educate and inspire, showing anyone who cares that a contribution of any size, shape or form can make a difference. Time. Money. Conversation. It all goes a long way.
Designed our Safaris around critical conservation work
“The best way to fall in love with a place is to experience it first-hand.”
Our passion is to share our love of Africa with you; to bring you closer to the wild so that you can discover Africa’s incredible places and wildlife for yourself. Our new itineraries are hand-crafted, designed to give you the perfect combination of nature, wildlife, comfort and conservation impact. Intentional and ethical, they aim to connect you to the wild in the best way possible whilst giving back in some small way so that our wild spaces remain here long after we're gone.
Classic vs Impact Safaris
There are now two ways to travel Africa with us: on a Classic or Impact Safari.
Luxury travel itineraries that visit some of our favourite places in Africa! If you are looking to sit back, relax and immerse yourself in the wilderness, you can do that AND have peace of mind knowing that just by travelling, your safari is contributing to conservation! Every lodge has been carefully chosen based on their conservation involvement and eco-footprint and every itinerary includes optional “add on’s” to visits nearby conservation projects or participate in a conservation talk or demonstration, if you'd like to.
Every classic Safari contributes 2% of the total investment towards our Rapid Response Fund.
If you've always wanted to experience the best that Africa has to offer as well as get involved with conservation efforts, then this type of safari is for you. The best of both worlds - an authentic African Safari and a trip filled with purpose and giving back.
Each itinerary is specifically designed to give you a taste of Africa while also offering you the opportunity to get directly involved with key projects working to protect and conserve local wildlife. You'll spend your nights in gorgeous, environmentally conscious lodges and your days out in the wild helping conserve some of Africa’s most endangered species.
A minimum of 15% of the total investment of our Impact Safaris is donated to conservation, with 2% of that used to fuel our Rapid Response Fund.
There is more….Our Safari Promise to you
- Conservation First: Every safari booked through us contributes to the conservation of wildlife in Africa.
- Hand Crafted: Each itinerary has been carefully curated based on our intimate knowledge of Africa's wild spaces.
- Exceptional Service: We'll work directly with you to perfect your experience so that you get the best.
VIEW OUR SAFARIS or GET A CUSTOM SAFARI QUOTE
Introducing our Rapid Response Fund
Our conservation focused Rapid Response Fund is at the very heart of our business. Each of our safaris contribute 2% of their value directly into this fund and anyone wanting to contribute any amount can donate directly into the fund itself. We have also developed a “Shop for Wildlife”, where you can donate the value of an important piece of conservation gear, which means you know exactly where your funds go. We promise to keep you updated about how your funds are used in the field and invite you to be a part of the conservation story in Africa.
Where does the money go?
- RRF Provides Emergency Funding: From snared or injured animals to human-wildlife conflict, emergency funding is often life saving for the animals involved.
- RRF Empowers Projects: Providing financial support to conservation projects on the ground, enabling them to do what they do best.
- RRF Creates Change: Working together as a community to successfully re-build and re-establish the natural balance of our planet.
Ways you can help
Each of our safaris and experiences have been designed with purpose, helping you direct your support to where it is needed the most. Successful conservation requires a multi-faceted approach and as such, our projects span a variety of key areas, from scientific research, anti-poaching to community outreach.
- MAKE A DONATION: Contributions of any size are so welcome and every cent goes towards carefully selected projects who need help in their efforts to save wildlife.
- GO ON SAFARI: The best way to fall in love with a place is to experience it first hand. Every safari booked with us gives back to key conservation projects through our Rapid Response Fund.
- SHOP FOR WILDLIFE: Are you passionate about wild dogs or rhinos? Check out our shop where you can buy important conservation gear for the projects and wildlife you really care about.